Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Day Four:

Less spinning today than I'd hoped for, but I enjoyed every second and will probably spin another hour or two tonight. I'm posting before I lose my steam. :)

IMG_0550

2 ounces of Spunky Club "Champagne" to be a 2 ply fingering weight sock yarn. It's funny, I missed this colorway by a month (my first month was January) and I remember thinking I was glad I hadn't joined before because the colors weren't me at all. Then after I'd seen it spun up.... I wound up buying 8 oz off of someone. I think it was the first time I realized how spinning changes the roving. Now that I've branched out color wise a lot over the months, Champagne is one of my favorite club colors ever!

And here's today's spinning with everything I've done so far. I'm going to keep taking progress pictures of the whole tour's spinning progress together (although I'm going to have to switch to a larger basket soon, I think!).

IMG_0551

No comments: